Technical Support Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: DOE/Competitive + benefits
CT19 are working with a growing biotech company in Edinburgh, enabling cell therapy manufacturing at scale by revealing novel insights into our client’s bioprocesses. Using a revolutionary spectroscopy technique to create an impartial & holistic cell analysis technology, ranging from microchip integrated sensors to powerful analytics.
As Technical Support Engineer, you will work with application engineers to manage technical issues raised by customers though the implementation, & maintenance of an issue tracking system, & the distribution of tasks to subject matter experts within the development team. You will be responsible for working with customers, which will include both remote & face-to-face interaction, to resolve customer issues by acting as their stakeholder to help priorities workload.
- Work with customers both remotely & on their premises to resolve their issues & maintain a positive & engaging customer relationship. This will require up to 75% on customer site working, which will incorporate both travel & overnight stay.
- Work with the Head of Quality & Regulatory Management to implement & maintain an issue tracking system that conforms to the ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Act as customer stakeholder to priorities issues & channel feedback to the development team.
- Work with the development team to develop, maintain & constantly improve product qualification procedures (IQ/OQ/PQ) & debug tools that can be used to fix customer issues in the field or isolate them so that they can be escalated to the development team for resolution.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures & guidelines, together with all relevant regulatory & statutory requirements.
- Engaging with the company’s appraisal process, demonstrate commitment to our values, behaviours & your continuous personal development.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Software Engineering or related field & at least 1 years’ experience in a technical customer facing role
- Excellent diagnostic & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both verbal & written
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills
- Proficient in electronic schematic capture tools
- Proficient in 3D CAD software, Python or other scripting languages
- Proficient with version control software
- Proficient in the use of a ticketing system such as Jira
- Experience in mechanical, fluidic, electronic, or software design
- Experience in working within the Agile SCRUM framework
- Experience in working to regulatory standards (ISO9001:2015)
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for consideration or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.