Assay Development Scientist
They are looking to hire an Assay Development Scientist which will almost conclude this round of hiring, ahead of a future funding round. Impressively they have a product on the market already, and that’s one of the key areas for this person to focus on.
We are seeking an Assay Development Scientist who has worked on taking a product from concept to commercial realisation.
Key Responsibilities: Assay Development Scientist
- Development and experimentation to drive improvement of assays for diagnostic testing.
- Independent analysis and interpretation of data and results, ensuring that conclusions lead to strategic recommendations.
- Detailed data recording to ISO13485 regulations.
- Validation of novel assays and reagents.
About You: Assay Development Scientist
- You will have a strong background and skillset in molecular biology.
- Molecular diagnostic assay development
- Familiarity with IVD regulatory requirements
We are particularly interested in speaking with people who have industrial experience, and those who have been involved in the full product development lifecycle.