You are expected to complete all reasonable warehouse duties to ensure goods are sent out to customers in a timely manner, neatly presented and within the delivery timescales laid out by the company. This includes administration work where necessary.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Picking and packing customer orders accurately
- Holiday and sickness cover for other warehouse personnel where reasonably required
- Checking incoming deliveries for accuracy and quality
- Assisting stock takes when required
- Maintaining a neat appearance of the warehouse and surrounding areas
- Assisting your line manager to ensure Health & Safety guidelines are being adhered to at all times.
- Reporting stock movements on company inventory management system
Experience and Skills required;
- A minimum of 3 years forklift driving essential
- Extensive counterbalance forklift experience with valid licence.
- Experience of picking and packing essential.
- High attention to detail
- Experience of booking in stock and quality checking deliveries.
- IT literate, including Microsoft office