This position will sit within the Mechanical Engineering group, however it’s a fantastic opportunity to work across the full business unit, including electronics, software and the wet-lab scientists.
Key Responsibilities: Test Engineer
- You’ll be working across various workstreams, developing test rigs and protocols to inform the product development.
- Life testing on key systems and sub-systems within the scientific instrumentation
- To provide proof of concept performance data
- Designing specialist features which will enable the scientific team to conduct their research
- To provide extensive testing to the following systems: Thermal management, Microfluidics, Bulk Fluidics and Mechatronics
About You: Test Engineer
- Flexible and dynamic – you’ll love a challenge and solving some complex design issues will excite you
- Experience of writing up details notes from experiments/tests.
- Fluidics – It would be great if you had a theoretical or practical knowledge, but don’t worry if you don’t, it’s not essential.
For more information, please follow the instructions to apply and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.