Senior Software Engineer – Python
This the chance to be a part of a company that will change the world. A fantastic benefits package including stock options will be offered.
Looking for an expert level Senior Software Engineer to join a Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) Start-up in London. This is an opportunity to join a VC-backed DeepTech company at the beginning of their journey to positively change the world. You will be working alongside an expert R&D team building software to process and analyse data in real-time and will see the product put to real world uses with tangible results of changing people’s lives for the better.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in Python Software Development for real-time processing of streaming data and have demonstrable experience producing algorithms for data analysis in signal processing or numerical computing.
Senior software Engineer –Python
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Excellent company Benefits including stock options
Required Education and Experience:
- Expert level writing in Python and C++
- 5+ years developing software in a professional capacity
- Demonstrated ability developing performant software for the real-time processing of streaming data.
- Command line development tools in a Linux environment
- Experience working with systems that contain FPGA processing
- Confident in full life cycle development
- Working a scrum-agile environment
- Architecting software intended for use by scientists/experimentalists or engineers
- Writing production-ready algorithms for data analysis, preferably in signal processing and/or numerical computing
- Optimizing algorithms using parallelism (thread-level or on a GPU)
Please send an up-to-date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further information.