Senior Scientist (NGS)
You will be responsible for the proactive collaboration with other departments to ensure successful development & integration of chemistries and sequencing protocols into the automated workflow.
Role Responsibilities – Senior Scientist:
- Performing experiments involving molecular biology & biochemistry skills
- Autonomously driving scientific study, goal setting & planning future experiments
- Management of a small team of research associates, providing leadership & professional development
- Being innovative and suggesting new strategies for the team
Role Requirements – Senior Scientist:
- PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Chemistry or relevant industrial experience
- Knowledge of NGS workflows
- Experience of molecular analysis technologies
- An understanding of nucleic acid amplification
It would also be beneficial if you have a background in molecular diagnostics, microfluidics or instrumentation development.