Senior Scientist (NGS)
We are proud to be supporting a Biotechnology company based in London who are developing an NGS based diagnostic platform. We are assisting them with their search for a Senior Scientist to join the multidisciplinary product development team.
The successful candidate will report to the subsystem lead, being responsible for the development of the sequencing technology.
- Undertake molecular biology and biochemistry experiments relating to technology development – translating results to a Cartridge based workflow
- Manage a team of associate researchers, aiding professional development and providing technical leadership
- Help develop innovative approaches and suggest new strategies to the team
- PhD in Chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry or related field. Or BSc/MSc with equivalent industry experience
- Experience with the development of molecular analysis technologies
- Experience with NGS workflows
- Prior experience in a leadership role
It would be beneficial if you also had experience in development of IVD or NGS systems or experience with microfluidic/cartridge based systems.