Senior Consultant (Evidence Synthesis)
The Role: Senior Consultant (Evidence Synthesis)
As a Senior Consultant – Evidence Synthesis, you will work primarily in the systematic review team providing broad domain expertise, and supporting client and project management, as needed, to support the successful delivery of client projects and internal workstreams. In this role, you will generally be expected to work without the need for support from senior colleagues. You will be often required to work with multi-disciplinary project teams and externally with clients, to achieve project objectives.
Key Responsibilities: Senior Consultant (Evidence Synthesis)
- Managing Analysts and working alongside Consultants and Directors to contribute to the leadership and delivery of engagements in a range of therapeutic areas and a breadth of deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Designing search strategies
- Citation screening
- Quality assessment of all study designs
- Ability to summarise a large amount of data in a simple format and identify key themes from datasets
- Leading on appropriate aspects of the project, including the intellectual design, timeline planning, and ongoing project organisation.
- Advising on the strategic direction/shaping of speciality deliverables to ensure these are ‘fit for purpose’ and meet client objectives.
- Contributing to or leading business development activities such as:
- Researching and writing proposals
- Presenting at pitches
- Developing accounts from ongoing client work
- Managing client accounts and ongoing relationships
- Establishing and developing lasting relationships with clients.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team including dissemination of skills and knowledge, on- and off-project, and formal training.
About You: Senior Consultant (Evidence Synthesis)
- Relevant experience gained within a consultancy or pharmaceutical company environment.
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a life sciences or medical discipline.
- Expertise in both management and execution of all stages of the systematic review process to conduct clinical, economic, QOL, and epidemiology reviews
- Excellent knowledge of global pricing and market access systems and consulting methodologies, including both primary and secondary research.
- Experience in business development, contributing to proposal development and client presentations.
We don’t believe that ‘perfect’ exists, so if you meet some but not all of the criteria, please reach out for an informal and confidential conversation.