Senior Assay Development Associate 1
This Oxford University spin-out is developing ground-breaking technology that will change the landscape for personalised medicine and the early detection of cancer.
You must have previously worked within an energetic, interdisciplinary team focussing on optimising, characterising and implementing workflows and assays.
Role Responsibilities: Senior Assay Development Associate
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to develop a variety of research use only & clinical-grade sample and library preparation methods that incorporate their incredible technology
- Supporting the development and commercialisation of NGS assays and clinical workflows
- Generating a variety of targeted and whole-genome sequencing libraries and controls
- Development and testing of assay reagents and workflows
- Supporting the evaluation of other developing assay technologies
Role Requirements: Senior Assay Development Associate
- Degree in molecular biology, biotechnology or relevant field
- Solid experience in molecular biology methods such as NGS and PCR/qPCR assays
- Working experience with reagent formulations and assay workflow optimisation
It would be beneficial if you have prior experience working for a life science company within an industrial setting as well as, specialist knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing assays, whole genome & targeted DNA and methylation sequencing.