Requirements Analyst/Product Owner
They are looking for someone who will thrive on the responsibility of ensuring their products meet customer needs. By collaborating with team members from Software Development and other departments, you will ensure that products are manufactured to the required standards for the countries where they are sold.
This role is involved throughout all stages of the development lifecycle, including working with customers to define their requirements, communicating these to the Software Development team and performing analysis to ensure that the designed solution meets requirements at various levels of specification.
- Requirements management
- Functional/UI design and evaluation
- Understand the practicalities of software development
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and specification techniques
- Experience of working within cross functional project teams on software projects
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles/methodologies (e.g. Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience of working with change management/issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira)
- Appropriate degree, diploma (Science, Computing, Mathematics,Technology)
- Familiarity with working in a regulated environment
- Medical Imaging domain knowledge
- Knowledge of risk analysis techniques, such as FMEA
- Software Testing Planning, specification, execution and reporting
- Formal Analyst qualification, such as ISEB Business Analysis