We are assisting this organisation with their search for a Project Manager to join their R&D Team. The successful candidate will pro-actively contribute to the consistent on-time delivery of R&D projects from Cell Biology to Bioprocessing
The Role: Project Manager
- Plan project timelines, project tasks and follow projects their entire lifecycle
- Execute strategy for ensuring success of new and on-going projects within agreed timelines, budget, scope and internal customer expectations
- Lead CAPA investigations to identify root cause of errors/failure and formulate recommendations
- Lead regular project meetings with internal and external collaborators
- Communicate timely project updates and progress to the leadership team
- Use a mix of creative and established tools to manage and communicate effectively
It will be your responsibility to liaise directly with the Senior Leadership Team, always keeping them up to date.
About You: Project Manager
We recognise that the perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but if you recognise yourself in most of the statements below, there’s a good chance you’ll be a strong applicant for the role.
- In depth understanding of project management principles and project lifecycle methodologies
- Agile, Prince 2, PMP – or equivalent knowledge in Project Management methodologies
- Extensive experience in working in a scientific environment planning, scheduling and completing successful projects with cross-functional teams
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively; in a fast-paced team environment with shifting priorities
If you happened to have experience/formal qualifications in Lean-6-Sigma, Kanban and Root Cause Analysis (RCA), that would be awesome. Please apply today for immediate consideration.