Seeking talented and motivated managers who are ambitious and want to be part of a truly inspirational journey of growth and innovation. This is an opportunity to really impact one of the most pressing healthcare challenges of our time.
- Salary: £45-60K + 35 days holiday, IT Allowance, 6.5% pension, stock options
Responsibilities: Product Manager
- Main responsibility will be to drive the management of the R&D portfolio and keeping a close eye on external innovation and the competitive landscape.
- Support and coordinate research projects, work closely with a cross-functional teams to achieve success working within both budget and time.
- Candidate will need to stay up to date with the fast paced and growing liver disease drug development market to help drive the scientific strategy.
- Mapping the chronic liver disease competitive space will be essential.
- Assembling investor/partner facing data decks, working with the scientific team in Oxford and Taipei to build around targets and business cases for projects.
- Developing DETAILED project schedules that integrate key activities, timelines and track critical path and minimise delays.
- Identifying risks to timeline, budget etc.
- Provide strategic and operational support as required to the CSO & CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus on life science/healthcare related field
- 3+ years’ experience in early-stage R&D or program management in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Experience in drug discovery and development, competitive intelligence, and overall principles of product development (knowledge of GLP, GCP, GMP regulations and clinical trials)
- PMP or equivalent certified
- Strong interpersonal skills, organisation and multitasking ability.
We don’t believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and would love to speak with people who match some of the criteria above. This is a start-up company and being a team player is essential.