As a People Operations Partner, you will spend the majority of your time working with the management team in addition to contributing to projects to build tools and programs to support our culture, managers and leaders. You will partner with managers 1:1 to support them to perform and grow in their role as a manager and leader.
● Competitive salary plus stock options.
● An opportunity to change how humans interact with computers and the potential to save lives.
● The chance to help grow a company and its culture from the ground up.
● A promising career growth opportunity. We would much rather promote people who have exceeded expectations in their current role rather than hire new people.
● 6+ years experience of experience in a People/HR function,
● CIPD Level 5 diploma in People Management or equivalent strong generalist background
● Extensive coaching and advisory experience; ideally having previous experience as a manager with direct reports
● Experience in delivering high impact solutions to challenges including organisation design, career development and leadership capability
● Experience building culture from a small team during high growth stage
● Experience acting with confidence in inspiring and fast paced environments, instilling trust in everyone you interact with, and delivering thoughtful and bespoke
● Being proactive and adaptable – if you don’t know the answer you are tenacious in finding it out.
● Experience working with Scientists and Engineers
● You have substantial experience operating as an HR professional, preferably some
of which was in a small but fast growing business, where you had to build innovative HR practices and frameworks yourself
● You enjoy a blend of partnering and project work and can seamlessly move from one to the other
● You’re empathetic and intuitive to people’s feelings
● You are able to build solid relationships with people quickly; you put them at ease and create understanding. You enjoy spending time with people and have a high sense of empathy.
● You are organized and able to work at a quick pace, understanding the importance of prioritisation
● You are able to work on project independently, but enjoy being part of a collaborative team
We look forward to hearing from you.