We are proud to be working closely with this rapidly expanding market access consultancy with offices in Oxfordshire, Manchester, Cambridge, York, and Newcastle. They are at the core of supporting scientific and novel companies to help patients access treatments they need. Currently looking to hire a medical writer with all levels of experience.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams as a lead writer; collaborating with in-house team, clients, and external associates.
- Contributing to the design, planning and organisation of projects.
- Developing content for HTA submission (fully referenced), value propositions as well as other market access material.
- Reviewing and evaluating written work, ensuring quality and consistency.
- Supporting and supervising in-house training of medical writers.
- Project management.
- 2 years’ writing experience in a consultancy environment desirable.
- Life science degree – PhD desirable but not essential.
- Experience and knowledge in developing market access materials including HTA submissions.
- Comfortable with Word, Excel, EndNote, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Veeva PromoMats or similar platform.
- Proficient with literature reviews and basic research.
- Strong communicator.
- Performance bonus
- 5% Employer Pension contributions
- 25 days holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
- Additional 3 days leave as ‘Privilege Days’ at Christmas time
- Subsidised Group Private Healthcare
- Death-in-service benefit