They have been busy over the last year, closing a significant round of funding and almost doubling their headcount. The technology is proven in its individual components, but now it’s time to piece it together and get it out to the market.
Key Responsibilities: Manufacturing Engineer
- Direct involvement in low volume manufacture and set-up of pilot assembly lines
- Development of manufacturing processes, leading activities such as P-FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, QC planning etc.
- Creation of designs for individual components, assembly jigs and fixtures
- Leadership of others in specific tasks and projects, including test engineers, interns and technicians
It’s important to note that they are looking for a hands-on contributor, this is not a managerial/supervisory position. There is however potential for a more experienced candidate to take on some of those responsibilities in the future.
About You: Manufacturing Engineer
- Proven track record of working as part of a team delivering innovative and reliable products into production
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing techniques, materials and assembly processes
- Ability to work with a wide range of technical disciplines, including chemists and biologists
- 3D M-CAD user with the ability to create 2D engineering drawings, and check the work of others