International Collaborations Manager
We are assisting this organisation with their search for a Technical Collaborations Manager, to help facilitate collaborations between multiple international labs, guiding projects to completion. The role will involve liaising with multiple teams in order to best understand the technology, including drafting collaboration agreements and data governance processes.
- Manage research collaborations for the company’s technologies.
- Facilitate technical transfer of assays and protocols between collaborators.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date technical documentation along with distribution to collaboration partners.
- Sustain the project plan between collaborators, verifying key milestones are met.
- Collaborate with funding bodies when required.
- Outline collaboration agreements with the legal team.
- Work with product development teams to drive changes for products under development.
- Work with the company’s Quality Management System.
You must have the following experience:
- Bachelors degree in related discipline or Associates degree in related discipline and 2 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in research/collaborations management.
- 5+ years of experience working with NGS technology and/or DNA methylation.
- 3+ years management experience in research based projects.
- Strong knowledge of NGS, automation and downstream analysis.