This role is to support the development of experimental platforms that allow our client to develop their novel DNA transport technology.
You will be working closely with their scientists to develop an understanding of their requirements and then develop them into a design that the engineers can deliver on. You will be directly involved in the testing, analysis, and characterisation of the platform during development, and will provide a continuing supporting role to the scientists as the platform evolves.
- A STEM degree.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with electrical test equipment e.g. SMUs, benchtop DMMs.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to collaborate effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- An interest in developing a broad understanding of the scientific and engineering aspects of their technology.
- Programming skills (Python advantageous).
- Knowledge of biophysics.
- Experience with microfluidic devices.
- An interest in electronics / hardware prototyping.