Head of Operations
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Head of Operations to join a neuroscience technology company that are turning science fiction into science fact through non-invasive brain-computer interfaces. You will be reporting into the founder of the business and be pivotal in driving efficiencies, improvements, and processes across the business with primary focus on the legal, regulatory and finance departments. You will be a hands-on leader with demonstrable experience scaling rapid-growth businesses in the technology or biotechnology sector.
This is a chance to work for a company that are looking to positively change the world and offers a competitive salary and benefits package (including stock options).
Head of Operations
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Benefits (including stock options, company healthcare, flexible holiday)
- Management of the accounting & finance department, including financial budgeting, forecasting, and planning to optimise investment and resourcing processes.
- Leading the Operations and Business functions including building, implementing, and optimising operational processes to streamline operations and prepare the company for scaling.
- Leading on legal, compliance and regulatory matters, including contracts with employees, partners and other stakeholders, and ensuring general compliance with H&S and other regulations.
- Leading the People function and growth of the HR function and taking responsibility for the expansion of the engineering and business operations teams.
- Supporting the business development, such as dealing with device commercialisation, identifying and evaluating market opportunities, and establishing commercial partnerships.
- Oversight and management of high-complexity core projects ensuring they are delivered on time and to specification
- Reporting on general operational performance, including identifying and implementing solutions to drive business continuity, efficiencies, and growth.
Please apply today and we will contact you with further information.