My client is a rapidly growing biotech company based in Cambridge, with a mission to democratise technology and empower researchers across the globe.
The role will involve the coordination of various activities, including facilities, Health & Safety, purchasing and IT (…a bit of everything!).
Key Responsibilities: Health & Safety/Facilities Coordinator
- Carry out risk assessments and maintenance checks cross the office, laboratory, and engineering workshops.
- To manage on-site security including issuing and cancellation of all security ID passes.
- Manage the procurement function to ensure that stock levels are maintained, and items bought at the right price.
- Constantly review and manage suppliers’ performance.
- Asset management of all IT equipment
- Ensure that new starters are set up with their IT equipment for onboarding.
About You: Health & Safety/Facilities Coordinator
This is a broad spec and there’s a chance that you’ll have a blend of different experiences, but the below is what’s desired:
- Health & Safety trained/experienced or the willingness to learn/train
- Store/stock management experience
For immediate consideration, please follow the instructions and apply.