Data Scientist / Architect
This the chance to be a part of a company that will change the world. A fantastic benefits package including stock options will be offered.
Looking for an expert level Data Scientist to join a Brain-Computer Interface Start-up in London. This is an opportunity to join a VC-backed DeepTech company at the beginning of their journey to positively change the world. You will be working alongside an expert R&D team building software to process and analyse data in real-time and will see the product put to real world uses with tangible results of changing people’s lives for the better.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in C++ / Python Software Development and have demonstrable experience producing algorithms for data analysis in signal processing or numerical computing.
Data Scientist / Data Architect
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Excellent Company Benefits including stock options
- Expert level experience in C/C++ and Python with a deep knowledge of the Python data engineering ecosystem.
- Proficient in SQL and Database schema design / configuration / administration
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD, CICD) across embedded and application Software
- Experience in network configuration and administration for terabyte-level streaming
- Strong knowledge of Test Engineering principles in a Hardware-Software co-development environment
- Experience working in a fast iterative cycle between Hardware and Software engineers
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams of scientists and developers
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Machine learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or related field
- Experience architecting software intended for use by scientists/experimentalists
- Working experience building and managing ETL pipelines with AWS or a similar cloud ecosystem
- Experience with data versioning and Machine Learning (ML) model versioning using tools such as MLFlow or Neptune
- History of contributing to open source and/or team-based projects
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Adept at participating in scrum-agile process, technical discussions, and technology choices
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for consideration.