Culture Media Lead
We are assisting this organisation with their search for a Culture Media Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of culture medium formulations through the use of high-throughput technology.
- Design, plan and execute culture medium R&D activities.
- Deliver on R&D targets, leading the culture medium team.
- Support the growth and development of the culture medium team.
- Engage with the R&D management team, acting as a key member and being responsible for daily decision making within your team.
You must have the following experience:
- PhD in biological sciences or related field
- 3+ years post-doctoral or industry experience in relevant area.
- Adept in all aspects of cell culturing – isolation, maintenance and differentiation of stem or primary cell types.
- Experienced undertaking molecular and cellular biology assays such as protein quantification, ICH & PCR, enzyme-based metabolism assays.
- Experience developing cell-based processes, especially cultured cell biochemistry, metabolism and culture medium development.
- Familiar with implementation of automation in high-throughput media development.
It would be beneficial if you had proven experience in technology transfer of cell-based processes from or to external collaborators.