Cell free Protein Synthesis Scientist
You would be joining a fantastic cell free group with great enthusiasm and passion.
Essentials: CFPS Scientist
- BSc with 3 years industry experience in relevant field or higher academic experience: biological or life science or similar.
- Experienced in interpreting data and troubleshooting issues – with eProtein expression data desirable
- Good team player with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience conducting and analysing data from CFPS experiments
- Knowledge of microfluidic devices.
Desirable: CFPS Scientist
- Understanding off the control elements that result in expression in different organisms (e.g. prokaryotes, eukaryotes and plants etc.)
- Experience cloning protein membranes
- Experience with in vitro translation systems
- Fluorescence expression assay and calibration understanding
Package: CFPS Scientist
- Life assurance 4x Annual Salary
- 25 days’ annual leave
- EMI-apporved option scheme
- Private medical insurance and Cash plan
- Enhanced Pension contributions
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
We don’t believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate, so if you meet some of the criteria and the role sounds interesting, please reach out for a confidential conversation.