We don’t believe that ‘perfect’ exists, but if you thrive on responsibility and you’re looking for a challenging role with a key focus to meet customer’s needs – this could be for you.
The Role: Analyst
It will be your responsibility to collaborate with team members from the engineering team, as well as other departments within the business. You will ensure that products and manufactured in line with specific global regulations.
- Product planning including backlog management and prioritisation
- Functional/UI design and evaluation
- Requirements management, including formal documentation
- Defect prioritisation
- Test Specification review
This could be the perfect role for an experienced analyst looking for a new challenge, or a science/engineering graduate who may be looking to work within a software development team.
We don’t believe in ‘perfect’, but some of the skills below would be advantageous or very nice to have.
- Understanding of the practicalities of software development
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and specification techniques
- Experience working within cross-functional project teams on software projects
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles/methodologies (e.g. Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience working with change management/issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira)
- Appropriate degree, diploma (Science, Engineering, Computing, Technology)
- Familiarity with working in a regulated environment
Please apply today for immediate consideration.